Fun Facts from Law School Expert for Fall 2013
Law School Expert is proud to announce the following successes for Fall 2013 law school applicants:
- Eight clients admitted to Harvard.
- One client will be attending Yale Law School (joining two who were admitted in Fall 2011 and Fall 2012).
- One client received Penn Law’s Toll Public Interest Scholarship.
- One client was admitted to Harvard, Stanford, and Columbia.
- A client with a 166 LSAT was admitted to Duke Law and received a substantial scholarship to George Washington Law School.
- A client with a 166 admitted to Columbia and Berkeley (off the waiting lists!).
- A client with a 165 LSAT received a full scholarship to Chicago Law and was admitted to Harvard Law.
- A client with a 164 LSAT was admitted to USC.
- A client with a 164 LSAT got into UVA, Georgetown, and Penn.
- A client with a 164 LSAT was admitted to UVA through the Binding Early Decision program.
- A client with a 164 LSAT was admitted to Duke and received a scholarship to USC.
- A client with a 158 LSAT was admitted to Boston College Law School and Boston University School of Law.
- A client with a 152 LSAT was admitted to George Washington Law School.
- A client with a 149 LSAT was admitted to UCLA and GW.