“The Works” package is $4,495 and is our most popular law school admissions consulting option. It provides you with beginning-to-end advice, unlimited time for consultations with Ann Levine, and unlimited advice, review, and editing of unlimited versions of any aspect of any portion of your applications within a law school admissions cycle. Please click here to see a detailed list of services provided for unlimited consulting.
Contact us for a FREE consultation with Ann Levine to see whether “The Works” package is right for you.
“The Works” includes:
- Unlimited consultations with Ann Levine via phone, email, texting, Facebook, Skype, or any combination that you prefer.
- Assessment of your strengths and weaknesses and strategy decisions with someone who has made law school admission decisions and has reviewed tens of thousands of law school applications.
- Personalized admissions timeline developed just for you, with automated calendar reminders. Ann breaks down the entire process into manageable pieces and helps you use your time efficiently, taking advantage of rolling admissions.
- Complete brainstorming and interactive review of unlimited versions of your personal statement, optional essays, addenda, and resume. All written materials are returned with in-depth comments and edits. Professional proofreading is included.
- Advice selecting ideal schools for you to apply to based on your goals.
- Review of an unlimited number of applications.
- Assistance with all issues that arise regarding whether to retake the LSAT, who should write letters of recommendation on your behalf, or how to handle an issue in your past.
- Preparing for law school interviews via Skype.
- Advice on what to do when waitlisted.
- Scholarship negotiation advice.
- Any questions you have at anytime throughout the process.
- Through “The Works” package, you will know you have done everything possible to maximize your chances of getting into the best possible law schools for you.
Contact us for a FREE consultation with Ann Levine to see how she can help you reach your law school admission goals.